A million people, at least (at least) have said to me, "ellen, I wish I could have my own sweater blog. I really think it's such a crucial thing to document all of the sweaters out there, and you can't do it all by yourself. But where would I look for people wearing sweaters? I'm just no good at it."
Usually I walk away after muttering something about the shackles of my responsibility, but now I hope to put your insecurities at rest. Here are the top 5 places to find people wearing sweaters.
1. Your local, independently owned coffee shop.
2. The English Department of any respectable university.
3. Any public broadcasting station.
4. For many copies of the same sweater, try a private high school.
5. At a bus stop near any location on this list.
But the best sweaters are the ones that pop up when you don't expect them to. So this list is completely worthless! Hahahaha.
Just keep a camera with you at all times and tell me if you actually do start a sweater blog.