Sunday, October 4, 2009

Chuck's Farm Pullover

Madness. A muddy farm covered with 500 people selling and using drugs while Chuck, a tall, bearded man of 50 years, stands on a tractor, crazily plowing around their campsites. Oh, and he's carrying a plastic cup and a gasoline canister while he does it and asking everyone not to drive onto his squash. It's a music festival (sort of) but it's free and no one really cares about the bands. Kids walk around openly doing wip-its and selling mushrooms out of vans.

Richard, my friend eloquently postured on his 1988 Volks Wagon, made in Brazil, managed to be the craziest person that I saw the whole time. And I'm pretty used to his tricks.

I haven't seen this sweater since last March. It's a straight forward tweedy looking blue, gold, black and maroon pullover.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what that could have said...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the experience of hanging out in a field surrounded by twisted, bent, good people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not really a concert...I guess there are bands but I only watched one for like 2 minutes because it wasn't good. It's just Chuck's Farm! A really fun place to do whatever you want in Central PA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha oh i see. Well that is a great sweater and I must say I like the trucker hat as well. I kind of wish more people wore trucker hats with sweaters like that. Its a very distinct American look.

    ReplyDelete