Monday, November 16, 2009

Home

I recently found out that my parents are putting their house on the market this spring. They've been planning to move to Northern Pa to be closer to my father's job. He's been commuting to Corning, NY for a few years, since the State College factory closed. So this will be my last Christmas in the house I grew up in. Everything is happening too fast.

This is a picture of the book pile in my old bedroom. Not to be arrogant but it was hands-down the best bedroom in the world. My mom and I painted clouds on the ceiling when I was in fifth grade; I think we were inspired by a Sherwin Williams commercial. I made those woodland creatures to be chess pieces during the art camp I taught when I lived at home two summers ago. No sweaters, just a little insight into the life of your narrator.



No comments:

Post a Comment